Friday, January 1, 2010

Nothing


I know I can do it. I can see it when I close my eyes. I can see myself on top, successful, admired. And yet nothing.

I read and hear about people making it big. I tell myself I can do the same. I feel inspired. I plan for tomorrow. Tomorrow becomes present. And yet nothing.

A new year is upon us. I hope good things from it. I have
my resolutions. In a year’s time, will I look back and say I have accomplished nothing?

I dream. I hope. I have always done so. I try my best. Live a full life. And yet every time I look back, when I reflect on my past, I feel there’s nothing to be proud of.

Ask me what have been the meaning of my existence and I would probably leave you with no answer. Ask me what do I plan with the future and I could say many things and yet leave no memorable answer. Don' t ask me who I am for I myself don’t even know the answer.

Nothing. Inside. To remember. The future. Nothing.
blog comments powered by Disqus